Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Black Fights

OK, so I was watching these videos about freezing stuff with liquid nitrogen (because the female co-host was hot) and somehow wound up on street fights.  Then I saw one that was a white guy verses a black guy, so I thought that would be funny to watch.  Then I felt a bit racist so I went back to normal fights, but I didn't want to seem like I was leaving suddenly like I was being racist and found out, so I went to what I thought was half white / half black guys but they were actually just black.

The first thing I noticed was how nice the houses were.  Doesn't seem like the place for a bunch of ill-dressed urbanites.  Then I noticed this:  Cheap cars.  They all drove to this nice and unsuspecting neighborhood to have a good ol' neighborhood throw down.

Anyways.  That was all well and good, I kept looking at fight videos.  Then I noticed this:  EXACT SAME NEIGHBORHOOD.  I don't know where this place is but I want to visit once.  And never return.

No comments: